Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Associate Professor in the Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP Rs. 9000/- (as per VI Pay Commission), in various Departments of the University.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral applicants and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as per the UGC guidelines as adopted by the University.
Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Fees for Associate Professor (as applicable) · Rs. 2000/- for UR category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- No application fee will be charged from those applicants who had applied for the same post in the department for which interviews were not conducted with reference to Advt. No. Estab. IV/256/2015 dated 13.05.2015 of the university and its corrigendum/addendum.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement.
- No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
- Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
For more details, click here to visit the official notification page.