Applications are invited for Associate Manager- Human Resources at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 June.
The incumbent shall be required to manage and execute the assigned general human resources work activities as per the requirements of the Institute, across HR operations in recruitment & talent development, compensation and benefits, performance management and digitalization initiatives in Human Resources department.
- The candidate should be a Graduate with 60% and an MBA (preferably in Human Resources) / MSW from a reputed Institute.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation.
- Working in ERP environment (preferably Oracle ERP systems), with good skills in Office Automation Systems like MS-Office etc.
- Strong commitment to service and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse stakeholders like faculty, non-academic staff, and external stakeholders.
- The incumbent shall handle end to end recruitment
- Should have experience in handling Performance Management Systems
- Should have experience in conceptualizing and implementing Learning & Development initiatives
- To maintain and review manpower budgets for the Institute
- Should be well versed with HR statutory compliance requirements
- Should have knowledge in compensation & benefits structures
- Should have experience in managing HR processes in an ERP environment
- Should have experience handling out-sourced contracts
- Any other work assigned from the department/institute from time to time.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Closing date for applications is 22 June 2022.
Based on the experience and qualifications, compensation for selected candidates is likely to be in the range of level 7 as mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus other standard entitlements as per IIMB Contract Appointment Rules.
Click here to view the official notification of Associate Manager- Human Resources at IIM Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: