Applications are invited for Associate Fellow (Land Resources) at TERI, Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 May.
- Qualification: Masters Degree in Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing, Geography, Environmental Science, Forestry, Earth Sciences, Natural Resource Management, or related fields.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Experience in programming and machine learning skills (Python, R, Google Earth Engine etc.)
- Knowledge of methods of image processing (in ERDAS or other software)
- Hands-on experience in open-source or proprietary GIS software (ArcGIS/QGIS etc.)
- Carrying out remote sensing and geographic information system (GIS) activities, developing GIS maps, using spatial databases, and thematic data in addition to performing simple spatial analyses.
- Specific roles include satellite data acquisition, image processing and analysis, Field data collection and compilation, spatial analysis, Map making and report generation.
- Work with the team to make sure that the project is on track, remove impediments, and provide necessary inputs.
- Comfortable in domestic & international travel including fieldwork
- Client interaction to maintain good and cordial relations
- Any other projects, tasks, activities as assigned
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Apply latest by 05 May 2022.
You may also be interested in: