Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
As one of our CCaSS professionals, you’ll work with Clients on various advisory or assurance engagements, under the guidance of an Engagement Manager/ Senior Team Leader.
You may also contribute to development of various proposals, marketing collateral or knowledge documents. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you’ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional CCaSS advisor.
Specific role includes:
- Responsible for developing positive relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing engagements and delivery of quality work product
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Assist in developing new methodologies, concept notes and white papers
- Participate in internal training initiatives
- Contribute to a positive learning culture
- Contribute towards building a positive and collaborative work culture
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new solutions, approaches and methodologies for project delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client’s business
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
- Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements
- Foster teamwork and innovation
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Understand EY and its service lines
- Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives
- BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech/ MSc/ MS/ MPhil/ MBA
- Working experience of 1-3 years, with CCaSS teams
- Preferred working experience in an Industry, with the Government, Bi-lateral and Multi-lateral Organizations, with Development Sector Organizations, NGO etc. and/or on data analytics
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Willing to travel, both within India and internationally.
- Willing to work for extended working hours and over the weekend (occasionally depending on the client engagement need)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Sr.Officer at Bosch, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: DevOps Engineer at NIUA, Delhi: Rolling Advertisement