Accenture plc, is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since 1 September 2009.
Applications are invited for the post of Associate at Accenture, Bengaluru.
- You will be aligned with our Financial Services, banking and capital market vertical and will be helping us with tax preparations, insurance coverage and investment portfolios. You may be required to resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
- You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
- You will be responsible for working on Accenture Post Trade Processing (APTP) related functionality.
Good to have Skills
Settlements, Good communication skills, Effectively collaboration and teamwork, Adaptable and flexible, Ability to solve problems, Time Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor. You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work. You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.