Applications are invited for the Associate / Assistant Manager (Full-Stack Technical Developer) job at IIM Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application submissions is 16 June.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) is looking for bright graduates for the role of Full-Stack Technical Developer. The ERP system at IIMB is a packaged product implementation that covers the entirety of student life cycle management, with supporting administrative activities such as HCM, Finance, Procurement, and Projects. We are in the process or replacing the on-premises Banner ERP platform with one that is fully on cloud.
In line with this vision, IIMB is also transforming its ERP operations with additional features via extensions. The implementation of the cloud-based solution from Oracle is already underway. It is built on the latest technology offerings from Oracle and aids the activities of all administrative and academic departments, students, faculty, external applicants, and aspirants.
- Candidate should be a graduate / post-graduate, preferably in engineering, computer science, science, mathematics, BCA/MCA with strong programming skills.
- Hands-on work experience of minimum 6-12 years with expertise in the technology platforms mentioned above is essential.
- Experience in handling functional aspects of Oracle, PL / SQL based applications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand the technical structuring of a large ERP application.
- The ERP application management is thatof a live environment, critical to the business operations of IIMB. Hence, the ability to comprehend business logic by analyzing the existing codebase and building upon the same is essential.
- Work experience as a member of an ERP product implementation team is desirable.
- Ability to adhere to coding structure and standards, code documentation practices mandated/ recommended by the ERP product.
- Ability to do impact analysis of modified code or new code developed in the larger perspective of the deployed functionalities.
- Conversant in version control practices
- Well versed in producing modularized, error-free, maintainable code (testimonials from prior work experience will reinforce this ability)
- A suitable candidate for the role will be a good team player, and possess good oral and written skills, since the position involves substantial interaction with vendors and stakeholders within IIMB.
- References from previous employers
Technical support to ongoing ERP operations:
- Understand the business processes of IIMB and of the current ERP system.
- Provide operational support to end users.
- Develop functional enhancements, reporting requirements and new functionality development.
- Effort estimation and prioritization of tasks
Implementation and ongoing support of Oracle Cloud based solution:
Participation in all the activities related to the planning and implementation of the new ERP solution under the Refine and Enable phases. These will include process playbacks, refinements to the design, data migration, configuration, various phases of testing, training, and a comprehensive implementation followed by ongoing support.
Technology platforms of our current Banner ERP system:
- Oracle SQL, PLSQL – This should be the candidate’s core/ key skill. Expert level work experience in these areas is essential.
- PHP scripting experience and Microsoft SharePoint knowledge desirable
- Oracle-Apex – Some key business functionalities and most of the reporting is done in Oracle-Apex.
- Oracle Forms/Reports – If the core skill of Oracle SQL/PLSQL is present, a working knowledge of these tools is acceptable.
- Pro C (Optional)
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online via this page.
Closing date for applications is June 16, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
For official notification, click on the below link.
You may also be interested in:
- IBM Skills Academy Certifications-FREE Webinar on IoT & Blockchain [June 2; 5:30 PM]: Register Now!
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon: Apply Today!
- JOB POST: DevOps Engineer at NIUA, Delhi: Rolling Advertisement