ASSOCHAM is organizing COSMé India 2017: Conference cum Exhibition and Awards on Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care on 5th October 2017 at Hotel Shangri La, New Delhi with the objective of understanding the issues and challenges faced by Indian Cosmetics Industry.
- Bring stakeholders on a common platform to network and discuss development and expansion of Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetics and Personal Care market in India.
- Drawing attention of various corporate heads to take up the responsibility to support and collaborate on expanding the industry and exports of products.
- To bring together major players to the problems faced and to discuss probable solutions
- Opportunity for networking and collaborations between Government and Private Sector to address critical aspects of the Industry.
- To synchronize India’s manufacturing standards with the ones adopted globally, so as to help Indian Cosmetics Industry gain a steady stand in the overseas markets.
- Showcase new products, innovations and technologies by the industry, government, private sector, research organization and community groups etc. to make the fraternity more aware of Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetics and Personal Care products available.
- Senior Government Officials from:
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Ministry of AYUSH
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- State Governments
- Manufacturers, Producers and Suppliers
- CEO’s, Decision Makers & Influencers comprising of
- Skin & beauty clinics
- Cosmetic shops and retail chains
- Healthcare clinics
- Wellness centers
- Spa therapist/Aroma therapists
- Beauty Salon/Grooming Salon
- Nail Bars
- Hotels & Spa developers – Beauty salons, Spa, Gym
- Department stores, super markets, pharmacies and specialty stores
- Online shopping portals, tele-shopping channels
- Importers & Exporters
- Cosmetologists and Dermatologists
- Research Labs & Formulators
- Beauty Schools & Educational Institutions
Delegate Registration: Rs. 2,500/-
For more details, please visit this link.
NoticeBard is proud to be a media partner for this event.