Goa Public Service Commission invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors and lecturers at various institutes.
In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
The post details are given below.
1. Assistant Professors in Neurology at Goa Medical College (02 Vacancies)
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956). Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956).
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-specialty or equivalent.
- At least one-year teaching and/ or research experience in a recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution in the subject of super-specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.).
- The candidate should have Knowledge of Marathi.
Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11)
2. Lecturers in Goa Dental College and Hospital (28 Vacancies)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (5 posts[1 reserved for ST & 1 reserved for PH(OL)])
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge (5 posts (1 reserved for ST & 1 reserved for OBC))
- Public Health Dentistry (2 posts (1 reserved for OBC))
- Oral Medicine and Radiology (2 posts (1 reserved for OBC))
- Periodontology (3 posts (1 reserved for ST))
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology (3 posts (1 reserved for OBC))
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (5 posts [1 reserved for ST & 1 reserved for PH(HH)])
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (3 posts (1 reserved for OBC))
- A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
- Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned specialty/ subject from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with Dental Council.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- One year of teaching experience after post-graduation in a recognized Institute.
- Three years of experience as Registrar/ Tutor/ Senior Resident/Demonstrator in the concerned specialty of Dentistry in a recognized Dental College/Medical College with Dental Wing/Dental Institution.
Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is May 22, 2020.
Phone Number: 0832-2226687, 2223507
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Visiting Faculty Positions at Azim Premji University, Bangalore [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.