Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur (IIITR) has been established by the Government of India in the PPP model. IIIT Raichur has started academic activities in the IIT Hyderabad campus in Kandi, Sangareddy from August 2019. The institute presently offers a UG program in the discipline of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
IIIT Raichur is seeking applications from candidates with exceptional teaching and research credentials. The faculty have to be stationed at the temporary campus of IIIT Raichur at Raichur.
The following positions are open in the departments of CSE (All areas of CSE including Theoretical Computer Science, Machine Learning & Data Science, Systems, Computer Networks, Cyber Security, etc.) and Mathematics (Applied Mathematics):
- Assistant Professor Grade-I
- Assistant Professor Grade -II
- For Assistant Professor Grade-I: Ph.D. degree in relevant disciplines from recognized universities with excellent academic records. Along with three years of Post Ph.D. experience.
- For Assistant Professor Grade-II: PhD degree in relevant disciplines from recognized universities with excellent academic records.
Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education and demonstrated to carry out original and creative research.
Candidates working in Govt. Organizations either should get their application forwarded through proper channel or will be required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers at the time of the interview, if shortlisted.
How to Apply?
- Completely filled-in Application along with scanned copies of supporting documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Submission of an application does not provide the right to be called for an interview.
- If a candidate is called for an interview, he/she will not get any right for selection and appointment. Institute has the option to limit the number of candidates called for interview considering the number of positions to be filled in, specialization requirement, subject discipline, etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not fill any of the positions. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
- Candidates invited for an interview will be provided economy class airfare (preferably by Air India) from their residence and by the shortest route (Institute may provide to a max of twenty-five thousand only).
Email ID: email@example.com