Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for the posts of Assistant Professor in various Academic Departments at the Central University of Rajasthan. The appointments on the posts will be made on a purely temporary basis for a period up to the last working day of the academic year 2020-21 or till further orders, whichever is earlier.
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ), is a central university located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. CURAJ has 12 schools, 30 academic departments and one community college covering Technology, Science, Humanities, Commerce, Management, Public Policy, and Social Science programs with a strong emphasis on scientific, technological and social education as well as research
- Department of Society Technology Interface (01)
- Department of Sports Biomechanics (01)
- Department of Sports Bioscience (01)
- English (Integrated Programmes) (01
- Department of Economics (01)
- Master’s Degree in any area of Social Science/ MBA/ Science/ Engineering/ Technology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University OR,
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Food Science, Food Technology, Home Science from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University OR,
- Master’s Degree in English from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University OR,
- Master’s Degree in Economics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The candidate should have qualified NET in the respective subjects.
The Assistant Professor shall be eligible for a consolidated monthly amount of Rs. 76,300/- which will remain the same throughout the contract period.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The application form in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents received from the candidates on the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org up to 10.07.2020 will be accepted.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Adhoc Faculty Positions at NIT Andhra Pradesh [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by July 14.