The School of Habitat Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, a center for knowledge excellence invites interested scholars located within and outside India to apply for Three positions of Assistant Professors for its three centers viz., one in Centre for Water Policy, Regulation and Governance (CWPRG), one in Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability Studies (CCSS) and one in Centre for Urban Policy and Governance (CUPG).
The posts will be on contract basis initially for a period of one year initially and extendable based on the performance of candidate and requirement by the Institute.
Assistant Professors (03)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Sustainability science/ Energy Science/ Ecology/ Architecture/ Design/ Law/ Economics/ Finance from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- The candidate with a Master’s degree in Law/Economics/Finance and two years of teaching experience at Post-Graduate level will be given preference OR,
- The candidate with a Master’s degree in Sustainability Science/ Energy Science/ Ecology plus two years of teaching at the postgraduate level shall be preferred OR,
- The candidate with a Master’s degree in Architecture or Design with two years of teaching experience at the postgraduate level shall be given preference.
Consolidated Salary of Rs. 71,952/- p.m.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- be paid on-line.
- The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will be waived from the application fee if they attach the required certificate to the online application form.
- The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail and mobile phone to appear for the presentation and interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
- The last date to apply is May 31, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IIT Jodhpur [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.