Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Senapati, Manipur is seeking highly motivated faculty for the position of Assistant Professor from Indian nationals in the department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- Sciences (Mathematics, Physics)
- Engineering Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- Humanities (English)
- Assistant Professor (AGP 8000)
- Assistant Professor (AGP 7000)
- Assistant Professor (AGP 6000)
Three years post Ph.D. or six years of total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant industry OR
One year post Ph.D. teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Central Govt. Scales as per the 6th CPC which is to be mapped to 7th CPC guidelines prescribed by MHRD, Government of India along with allowances admissible as per Institute norms.
How to Apply?
- To apply online, click here.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) is ₹ 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) is applicable to all candidates.
- This amount should be remitted either through Demand Draft (DD) or through NEFT.
- The duly filled Online Application form should be downloaded and signed by the applicant and sent along with self-attested copies of relevant testimonials and application fee to The Director Indian Institute of Information Technology Senapati, Manipur Mantripukhri, Imphal – 795002, Manipur.
- The department &post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- The last date to apply online is June 12, 2020.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the written test/ presentation/ interview.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at Azim Premji University, Bangalore [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.