Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the engagement of Assistant Professor (on contract) at various departments. The engagement shall be purely temporary in nature.
The Central University of Jharkhand Central University of Jharkhand is a teaching and research Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament in 2009.
Assistant Professor (52)
- Business Administration (01)
- Chemistry (01)
- Commerce and Financial Studies (03)
- Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law (03)
- Education (05)
- Energy Engineering (01)
- English Studies (03)
- Environmental Science (03)
- Far East Languages (Korean) (01)
- Physics (02)
- Politics and International Relations (02)
- Geo- Informatics (03)
- Hindi (01)
- Mass Communication (02)
- Maths (03)
- Nanoscience and Technology (02)
- Performing Arts (03)
- Transport Science and Technology (04)
- Water Engineering and Management (01)
- Geography (04)
- Public Administration (04)
The candidate should possess:
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point- scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 67,509/- (Rupees sixty-seven thousand five hundred nine only) will be paid per month.
The candidate engaged on contract will not be entitled to residential accommodation, official transport, leave encashment, or any other allowances/facilities as admissible to a regular employee. However, they will be entitled to 8 days’ leave on a pro-rata basis in a calendar year. The contract will be initially for 11 months.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form. However, the candidates will have to produce a hard copy of the application and certificates at the time of the interview.
The last date to apply is July 5, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.