Online applications are invited in the prescribed application form online link http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors , in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP of Rs. 6000/- (As per VI pay commission) in various subjects in the college. The last date for online receipt of application is 19.08.2017.
The qualifications are in accordance with the UGC regulations 2010 and their subsequent amendments as adopted by the University of Delhi
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the above mentioned online link, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately
- The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID.
- A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.