An application for the post of Assistant Professor (Adhoc) (Purely on a temporary basis) (For 11 months or as per requirement from time to time, whichever is earlier) in the P.G. Department of Pharmaceutical Science (Self Financed).
Sardar Patel University is a public state university in Gujarat, India. It is named after Vallabhbhai Patel, and was founded in December 1955 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then-Bombay Province and was UGC recognized under 2 of the UGC Act in October 1968.
- First Class B.Pharm.
- M.Pharm. with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed)
- Registered Pharmacist in State Pharmacy Council.
Ph.D. qualified candidates will be given Rs.25,000/- emoluments per month and others will be given emoluments of Rs.20,000/- consolidated pay per month.
An Application form & Separate Sheet should be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- for S.C./S.T. Candidates & Rs.500/- for other Candidates (Non-refundable) in favour of “REGISTRAR, SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, VALLABH VIDYANAGAR”.
How to Apply?
- Application form & Separate Sheet of Walk-In-Interview neatly typed in prescribed form using Microsoft Word Arial Unicode fonts of size 11 each with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualifications, experience, age, publication and all other claims made by them in a proper sequence of enclosures with numbering.
- If the space provided in the application form & Separate Sheet is insufficient, increase the rows/column of the respective item. In all cases, the information sought be provided in the table provided.
- The Candidates are required to bring Original and photo copies of Mark-Sheets, Passport size Photograph and other certificates if any. Candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost. Interviews will be held in the University office. Candidates who are In-service must produce the “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer.
May 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.