JOB POST: Assistant Professor at NIT Trichy [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 9
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals / Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), with excellent academic background and commitment to quality teaching and research, for the post of Assistant Professor – Grade-II (Pay Level – 10) in various Departments of NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has distinguished itself on the national scene this year by being ranked first among all NITs and tenth among all the Technical Institutes in the country by the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) of the Government of India.
Assistant Professor Grade II
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Energy and Environment
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Production Engineering
- For Engineering: B.E./B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.E./M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.E./B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
- For Humanities/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevant discipline.
- For Management: Ph.D. in Management / Business Administration discipline with a preceding degree of 2 years full time in Master of Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in management or with Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering / Management or Industrial Engineering/ Management with Operations research / Systems /other relevant disciplines.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- On completion of filling /uploading of the on-line application form and submission, candidates are requested to download the filled application form, sign it and enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of required documents, and send the hardcopy separately for the Departments applied to The Registrar, NIT, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post to reach on or before 16.12.2019 by 5.00 PM.
- The last date to apply online is December 9, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.