Kerala Agricultural University is organizing a walk-in-Interview to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professors on contract basis at ARS, Mannuthy in the discipline of Agronomy and Plant Breeding & Genetics and Horticulture for one year or till the date of regular posting whichever is earlier.
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy with NET. (In the absence of candidates with NET, candidates without NET will be considered) OR,
- Master’s degree in Plant Breeding & Genetics with NET. (In the absence of candidates with NET, candidates without NET will be considered).OR,
- M sc (Horticulture).
- Candidates should also possess NET conducted by the ICAR/UGC/CSIR/AICTE or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission. In the absence of candidates with NET, candidates without NET but qualifying all other requirements will be considered.
- The Master’s Degree should be from a University recognized by Kerala Agricultural University. They should also possess a minimum of 55% marks, without any grace marks, in the traditional system or equivalent grade in a point where the grading system is followed.
Rs, 35,000/- per month
- The walk-in interview is scheduled to be held at 10.00 am on 11.11.2019 at the sales & Information Centre (under PPNMU), Kerala Agricultural University, Main campus, vellanikkara.
- Those who are interested in an interview with all original certificates in proof of age, qualification experience, etc. and the proforma of bio-data, attached herewith.
- The candidates selected will not have any claim for future appointments in KAU. They will be entitled only for receiving the emolument attached to the post.
- They should be citizens of India and shall not be over 40 years age as on 01/11/2019.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 04872374332
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org