The Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), the State Skill Development Mission, under Department of Labour and Skills, Government of Kerala, invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors, on contract basis in the Kerala State Institute of Design (KSID).
No. of Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 4 years Diploma in any one of the streams of Design, Fine Arts, Applied Arts and Architecture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with First Class or equivalent in relevant branch. OR
- Master’s degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in relevant disciplines with First Class or equivalent in a concerned/ relevant /allied subject of Industrial Design /Visual Communication /Fine Arts/Applied Arts/Interaction Design/New Media Studies/ Design Management/Ergonomics/Human Factors Engineering/Indian Craft Studies and related fields of Engineering or Design.
Minimum 2 years of professional design experience in Industry/research organization/Design studios.
40 years (as on 01/01/2021)
Consolidated monthly remuneration is Rs. 60,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given here.
May 27, 2021
Instruction for Online Application Submission
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before the interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published on the website of the Centre for Management Development, before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only by accessing the website of the Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and shall not exceed 3MB in size
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
For more details, click the link below.