Department of Chemistry, IIT Bombay, invites applications for Assistant Professor positions from exceptionally good candidates in areas of Inorganic Chemistry that are complementary to the existing expertise as well as in subject domains that are currently underrepresented in the department.
Ph. D. with excellent publication record, 1st class M. Sc. in Chemistry (General or Inorganic Chemistry) preceded by B. Sc. in Chemistry.
At least 2.5 years of postdoctoral research.
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- In the same document, append Teaching and Research plans along with copies of papers (but NOT certificates) and prepare a single pdf file.
- The last field in the form will require the candidates to upload the pdf document containing IIT Bombay application form, teaching and research plans and copies of publications.
- Applications received on or before July 15, 2019, will be considered for the present round of recruitment.
- Those who had applied in the previous round will not be considered.
Phone Number: +91 (22) 2572 2545