Applications are invited from individuals who would like to contribute to the development of IIIT Una, an Institute of National Importance set up, funded, and managed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India under the act of Parliament no. 23 of 2017.
The last date of submission of online application is 21, Feb.’ 20 midnight 11.59 hrs. The last date of receipt of hard copy is 28, Feb.’20 till 05:00 PM.
Assistant Professor (Grade- II)
- School of Computing (14)
- School of Electronics (08)
- School of Basic Sciences (08)
- Ph.D. in an appropriate discipline with First Class in both the UG and PG degrees or
- A CGPA of 6.5 and above in both UG and PG degrees.
One year with a provision of extension for one more year
Rs. 70,900/- (Cell 8, level 10) will be the initial payment.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number.
- The generated application has to be downloaded and after signing on each page, the signed downloaded filled in the application has to be sent to the following address: The Director IIIT, Una NIT Campus, Hamirpur – 177 005
- The last date of receipt of hardcopy of the generated application is 28, Feb.’20.
- The last date of submission of online application is 21, Feb.’ 20 Midnight 11.59 hrs.
- All qualifications, experience and preferred age limit will be considered as on the last date of the online submission of the application form, which is 21, Feb. 20.
- Applications received after the deadline will be summarily rejected.
Phone Number: 01972-224375/78
Email ID: email@example.com