Applications are invited for the walk-in-interview for the post of Assistant Professor at Gandhigram Rural Institute, Chennai.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), founded by two dedicated disciples and contemporaries of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.G.Ramachandran and Dr.T.S.Soundaram Ramachandran, has as its foundation Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary philosophy of Nai Talim, which effectively bridges the cognitive and practical dimensions, and focuses on the holistic development of learners, with an emphasis on skill development through value-based education, rooted in indigenous cultures and traditions.
Since its establishment in 1956, GRI has been unstintingly contributing to higher education and has successfully pioneered rural higher education.
Schools / Departments / Centres
School of Agriculture & Animal Sciences – B.Voc. Programme (Farm Equipments Operation and Maintenance)- DDU-KK
Qualification and Specialization
- M.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.) with specialization in Farm Machinery from a recognized University.
- ICAR-NET clearance and Ph.D. in the relevant fields are preferable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Teaching / Research Experience.
A Master’s Degree with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST and OBC category (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned subject with M.Phil., Ph.D. and or SET/NET/SLET.
A minimum of two / three years experience in College / University level teaching.
How to Attend?
- The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of the Interview.
- The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
- The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.
- Details of Interview:
- Venue: Board Room, Administrative Block
- Date: 31.03.2021
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
For more details, click the link below.