Delhi Technological University is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University engaged in education, research, technology incubation, product innovation and extension work in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Management, Economics and allied areas and is committed to foster excellence. The University invites applications from talented individuals to fill up the posts of Assistant Professors in a few disciplines by direct mode of recruitment.
Number of Positions and Departments:
- Software Engineering (07)
- Computer Engineering (32)
- Information Technology (15)
- Management (DSM) (04)
- Management (USME) (19)
- Economics (USME) (03)
- Mathematics and Computing (05)
- Applied Physics (08)
- Engineering Physics (11)
- Biotechnology (08)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (26)
- Electrical Engineering (29)
To check eligibility according to the post, refer to page 6-20 of this document.
AGP Rs. 6000/- in PB 3 (Rs. 15,600- 39100/-)
Application Form must be accompanied by an online fee receipt of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of EWS/SC/ST/PH Category candidates.
No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to fill up the online application form. They should also submit the print out of the online application form along with the desired/relevant documents to claim their eligibility with prescribed fees of application.
- The last date of submission of online application along with fees is 21.08.2019. The link for online application will be available here on and after July 6.
- In case the candidate wishes to apply for more than one discipline, he/she should submit a separate online application form along with requisite fees.
- The printout of the online application along with the printout of the online fees receipt should reach in the O/o The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 within 10 days of the last date of submission of online application as a submission either in person or by post.
01127871044-45, Ext. No. 1132.