Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K), established by the Government of Kerala, invites applications for faculty positions on Contract basis for Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology.
- Qualification: MTech with Ph. D, with minimum 60% or equivalent in graduation from a reputed institution in a relevant subject area.
- Age limit: Below 40 years with age relaxation as per the government norms.
Area of Specialisation
- Analog/Digital Integrated Circuits (with desirable experience in Sensors and Artificial Intelligence) – 1 vacancy
- Reconfigurable Computing and FPGA (with desirable experience in Sensors and Artificial Intelligence) – 1 vacancy
- Signal Processing (with desirable experience in real-time systems, industrial automation and imaging) – 1 vacancy
- Cybersecurity (with desirable experience networked systems, and security) – 1 vacancy
- Data Analytics (with desirable experience on data engineering and applications) – 1 vacancy
- Ph.D or Postdoc is expected to be completed from a reputed university that falls within top 500 in international ranking systems (such as THE, ARWU, SC Imago) or top 100 in Indian national ranking systems (NIRF).
- It is desirable that the applicant has worked in leading research labs or institutions of high repute. International exposure and experience of collaborating with top scientists in the world will be highly desirable.
- It is desirable that the applicant has experience of publishing in top quality journals or conferences in the areas of their specialization.
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4 pm latest by 1 March 2021.
Initially for a period of 1-year extendable upto 3 years depending on the performance. The candidates are eligible to be considered for regular positions as and when vacancy arise, as per open notification.
Rs 80,000 per month.