National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli is looking for a candidate for the appointment as Assistant Professor- Biotechnology (01 positions) on a contract (purely temporary).
NIPER, Raebareli established 2008, is an Indian public pharmacy research university running from a transit campus at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers Masters and Doctoral degrees in pharmaceutical sciences. As an Institute of National Importance, it plays an important role in the Human Resource Development for the ever growing Indian Pharmaceutical industry, which has been in the forefront of India’s science-based industries with wide-ranging capabilities in drug manufacturing.
- PhD in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering
- Preferably 3 years of teaching or research experiences in relevant field
Preferably below 40 years
₹60,000/per month- consolidated.
9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., as per the Institute requirements
The appointment will be for an initial period of ONE Year, further extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Attend?
- Candidates willing to attend the interview through ONLINE MODE are required to submit their resume along with the relevant documents as per the qualification criteria given above on or before 26th March 2021, 05:00 PM to the Registrar by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A suitable platform/link for ONLINE attendee(s) will be shared separately with the eligible candidate(s) and such candidates have to produce their testimonials in original at the time of joining the services if selected.
Schedule on Interview
- Date: 6th April 2021
- Time: 14:30 P.M. onwards
- Venue: Board Room, NIPER Raebareli.
Phone No: (+91) 7201067376
For more details, click the link below.