Applications are invited from candidates for one temporary position of Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics) on an academic arrangement basis in the School of Biotechnology for the academic session 2020-21 & 2021-22.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu is a state agricultural university of Jammu division of the Jammu and Kashmir.
No. of Posts
Candidate age limit should not be less than 20 and not more than 55 as on 01- 01-2021
Rs. 25000/- per month for PhD and Rs. 20000/- per month for masters. (Fixed)
High second class M.Sc. degree (55 % marks) in Bioinformatics
NET in concerned subject/ Ph.D. & Teaching/ Research experience in Bioinformatics/Computation al Biology as evident from documents /publications
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement shall be purely on a contract basis.
- No legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post in the University. In event of the relinquishing of the engagement, one month notice is essential.
- The appointment is for 2nd semester of academic session 202-21. The extension for one more semester (i.e 1 st semester, 2021-22) may be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the contractee and availability of funds.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through E-mail.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- No application will be entertained after the last date quoted.
How to Apply?
The application form complete in all respect along with attested copies of the certificates and accompanied with postal order of Rs 300/- drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, Faculty of Agriculture payable at Chatha should reach the office of the Coordinator, School of Biotechnology, SKUAST-J, Main Campus Chatha, Jammu180009 (J&K) on or before 15.04.2021, upto 5 p.m.
April 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.