Sri Sri University invites online applications for the recruitment to the positions of Assistant Professor & Associate Professor from candidates possessing excellent academic background along with a commitment to quality teaching and research.
- Faculty of Agriculture:- Associate/Assistant Professor.
- Faculty of Commerce & Management studies:- Assistant Professors.
- Faculty of Architecture:- Assistant Professors.
- Department of Osteopathy:- Assistant Professor in Anatomy and Osteopathy
- Department of Yogic Science:- Assistant Professor in Psychology.
- Faculty of Sciences:- Assistant Professor in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Faculty of Languages:- Assistant Professor in English.
- Department of Animation:- Assistant Professor in Animation.
- Department of Visual Arts:- Assistant Professor in Applied Arts and Fine Arts.
- Department of Performing Arts:- Assistant Professor in Odissi Dance and Hindustani Vocal.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of PhD research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this Regulation.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 and 2016, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges /Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form to jobs[at]srisriuniversity.edu.in
- The “Name of the Post Applying For” & “Subject Name” must be clearly mentioned on the application and in the ‘Subject’ of the email.
May 5, 2019.