The Delegation of the European Union to India is recruiting:
Position: Assistant for Press and Information
Section: Political Affairs
Press & Information Section budget accounting:
- Preparing the annual and interim Budget Report for Press Section;
- Follow-up of the expenditure;
- Preparation of relevant tender procedures
EU Film Festival (EUFF):
- Coordinating with EU Member States and local/government partners for film screenings in 10 cities.
- Participation to EUFF Working Group meetings with EU Member Countries;
Website Management/ Web Content Analyst:
- The day-to-day operations of the EU Delegation website.
- Analyse, plan, edit, write and ensures consistency and accuracy of web content.
- Research periodically and provide feedback regarding revisions and additions.
Europe Day celebration:
- Coordinate event arrangements with vendors and Taj Hotel and work with designer on posters and audio-visuals for Europe Day event every year for May 9.
EU Kinoteka Film Project:
- Conceptualise brochures and poster for the project.
- Building up contacts with universities around the country and obtaining their collaboration, publicizing the project and drafting various materials for Social Media and Website.
Information for applicants
- The contract will start on Friday 15th September 2017. Salary will be set according to the work experience from 80.000 INR to 93.000 INR maximum.
- Skills: Basic knowledge of finance and budgeting; event management; familiarity with MS Office; fluent in English and Hindi.
- Experience: 3 years or more in public relations, communications, media and in finance.
- Applications MUST include:
- A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
- A completed CV in the EU standard format
The EU Standard format (EuroPass) can be downloaded from this web page.
- Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
Send your applications to email@example.com by 31 July 2017 clearly stating name of applicant and reference in the subject line and also mention VAC/IN/AL/01/2017.
For more information, please visit the official website link given here.