Applications are invited for Assistant Manager – Marketing at IIT Madras for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 November.
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Assistant Manager – Marketing for Various Projects & Programmes” in the “Centre for IC&SR”, IIT Madras.
- Qualification: MBA in Marketing
- Experience: Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
Will be given intellectual property (IP) abstracts to develop value propositions. Shortlisted candidates would be asked to carry out a market study and develop a marketing plan with forecasted outcomes, in collaboration with faculty members, for given IP or know-how, which will carry weightage in the final selection process.
- Experience in market research
- Skilled in Excel, Google analytics, Power BI/tableu, IT and CRM tools, or similar
- Ability to analyse data and provide forecast for product success
- Skilled at present technical information in easy-to-understand value proposition documents
- Ability to interact with faculty for getting the value proposition document developed
- Skills for maintaining the repository of value proposition documents with easy retrievability
- Ability to manage a dynamic technology transfer office website, with creative contents being updated regularly
- Ability to communicate to the industry on periodic developments and generate pull marketing
- Ability to maintain and manage databases
Candidates should apply online only via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is 16/11/2021.
Call: 044- 2257 9796
You may also be interested in:
- Business Executive (MBA/MCA) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi: Apply by Nov 22
- Junior Project Accountant (Finance) at IIT Gandhinagar [2 Positions]: Apply by Nov 15