Applications are invited for Assistant Manager (Incubation and Programmes) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 December.
- Educational Qualifications: Post-Graduate in Management
- Experience requirements: Minimum 2 years work experience in managing office setups and handling project roles especially in start-ups and/or incubation ecosystem.
- Co-ordinate with the Incubation Centre Team and other stakeholders for implementation of the programmes
- Co-ordinate and follow-up with TISS Administration and Accounts Department to seek approvals for implementation of the activities and programmes (from start to the closure of programmes)
- Co-ordinate activities for educational and outreach programmes
- Record and share minutes of meetings, action taken reports, and also carry out related follow-ups
- Record and maintain data related to the Incubation Ientre, incubates, fellows and related programmes
- Communication with all stakeholder through email, phone calls under guidance of reporting officials
- Develop creatives/flyers for announcement of events
- Edit videos and/or recordings
- Track and update social media handles
Interested candidates may send detailed CV with details on the competences explained above to tiss.cse[at]tiss.edu.
Submission of CV: December 20, 2021 – 06.00 PM.
Duration of Engagement
One year extendable on satisfactory performance
Rs. 30,000/- per month (consolidated)
Click here to view the official notification of Assistant Manager (Incubation and Programmes) at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: