The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Assistant General Manager (Estate) at the institute.
The Assistant General Manager – Estate shall ensure efficient and effective management of premises and estate including upkeep, security, housekeeping, landscaping, and horticulture. He/ she shall also be the custodian of the Building Register.
The Assistant Manager – Public Relations will assist the Communications Department in all Public Relations related activities of the Institute. He/ she will help in increasing the visibility and ensure a strong brand positioning of IIMA through media and social media. Will support external and internal communication at the Institute and support the communications needs of various stakeholders.
- Assist in the establishment of estate-related contracts through a transparent tender process.
- Develop and monitor service level agreements with service providers.
- Manage and monitor contractors/ service providers to provide an efficient, cost-effective service, responsive to Institute needs, ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Ensure services are undertaken safely by use of permit to work system, method statements, and risk assessments in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Establish and participate in formal, robust, and out of hours support services for the campus and estate
- Develop and monitor helpdesk system.
- Ensure the security of people, property, and estate by physical and electronic surveillance means and checks.
- Any Post-graduate or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience.
- He/ she should have administrative competence. Ex-Armed forces personnel with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively, with a thorough and meticulous approach.
- Age: Max. 50 years as of the last date of application.
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended at the end of three years if the performance is found satisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is January 27, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.