Applications are invited from meritorious candidates for the various posts of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, and Junior Assistants at the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board. The post details are given below.
- Assistant Engineer (78)
- Environmental Scientist (70)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) (38)
- Typist (56)
- For Assistant Engineer: Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering, and a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University/ M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- For Environmental Scientist: Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines: Chemistry; Biology; Zoology; Environmental Chemistry; Environmental Science; Environmental Toxicology; Microbiology; Marine Biology; Bio-Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Applied Chemistry; Botany.
- For Junior Assistant: A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- For Typist: A pass in Bachelor’s Degree; A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
The qualification prescribed should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC / Diploma + U.G. Degree and P.G. Degree as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist will be in English only. The selected candidates from the Online examination may be permitted to attend an interview based on the ranking and as per the rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
After submitting the application, candidates should print/save their application in PDF format. The Online Application can be filled up to 13.05.2020 after which the link will be disabled.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Engineer & Post-Doctoral Fellow at IIT Kanpur: Apply by April 30.