Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites candidates for the contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS) as mentioned below:
- Project Title: Institute Management System
- Position: Assistant/Associate Project Manager
- Vacancy: 1
- Tenure: 24 Months, commensurate upon satisfactory performance evaluation after 12 months.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant/related branch of engineering (regular) Or BCA/B.Com + MBA (Human Resource) with minimum of 60% marks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management in planning & development /Finance/Administration/Finance at Managerial/Officer level.
- Must possess a customer service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects.
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Project management experience in any of the IITs/NITs or any premier Institute would be an added advantage.
- Experienced Service Management professional.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to facilitate effective collaboration, information gathering and strategic decision making.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Should be able to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and within a team environment to significantly contribute to the success of the team.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organization, and great follow-up skills essential.
- Work closely and collaboratively with IITGN faculty and other stakeholders (staff, students) to organize, coordinate and liaise on the IMS project.
- Coordinate communication with various IITGN stakeholders and project management office for problem solving and requirement gathering/Elicitation.
- Able to communicate professionally during stressful situations, maintaining composure and resolving problems effectively and positively.
- Developing innovative recruitment strategies and managing the end to end hiring activities, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process.
- Organize and track all project documents, invoicing, project payments.
- Interested persons are requested to apply online.
- No manual/Paper/Email application will be entertained.
- Candidate should present his PAN Card (only) for identification and verification purposes. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at an appropriate place.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information about your candidature.
- Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the submitted online application will have to appear for the selection process conducted at IITGN premises.
- The selection process may consist of a written & programming test followed by a personal interview. IITGN reserves all the rights, not to call an applicant for an interview, without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all. No queries related to the same shall be entertained.
- Fulfilment of “Minimum Qualifications” and “Eligibility” does not entail a call for the interview. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for written test and/or interview.
Consolidated Monthly Pay INR 35,000/- to INR 55,000/- per month.