Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Sri City, Chittoor invites applications from candidates with exceptional teaching and research credentials to join the team of faculty members at the institute.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor (IIITS) was established by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament in the PPP model along with the Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners-Sri City Foundation and Sri City Pvt. Limited.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor Grade (I)
- Assistant Professor Grade (II)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE): AI & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Software Engineering (with system development experiences), Big Data Analytics, Natural Language Processing, and other emerging areas.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE): IoT/ Cyber-Physical Systems, Robotics, VLSI, Communication/ Signal Processing, and other emerging areas along with abilities
- For Associate Professor: Six years post Ph.D. experience of which at least three years at the level of Asst. Professor in Level 12 or equivalent in a reputed Academic Institution, R & D Lab. Or relevant industry.
- For Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Three years of post-PhD experience in Level 11/ 10 from reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
- For Assistant Professor (Grade-II): One-year post Ph.D. experience in Level 10 from reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Candidates with Ph.D. and less than one year of post-PhD experience shall be considered for appointment as Assistant Professor (on Contract) in the pay scale equivalent of Level 10 in 7th CPC (Rs 57700- 98200).
- For Associate Professor: Equivalent of Level 13 A2 in 7th CPC (Rs.139600-211300).
- For Assistant Professor Grade (I): Equivalent of Level 12 in 7th CPC (Rs.101500-167400)
- For Assistant Professor Grade (II): Equivalent of Level 11 in 7th CPC (Rs. 68900-117200)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Scanned Copy of the completely filled-in application with supporting documents should be sent to Email: email@example.com on or before August 14, 2020. However, Applications received until the date of shortlisting will be considered in the current round of selection.
The hard copy of the application should reach The Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor, 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh, India by August 21, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Guest Faculty under Department of Botany at Delhi University [7 Vacancies]: Apply by August 10.