Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor (IIITS) was established by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament in the PPP model along with the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates with exceptional teaching and research credentials are welcome to join the team of faculty members at IIIT Chittoor.
The following positions are open in CSE and ECE Groups:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor Grade (I)
- Assistant Professor Grade (II)
- Computer Science & Engineering: Core subjects of CSE including Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms. programming, etc.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: Core subjects of ECE including Circuits and Networks, Signals and Systems, Electronics. including Semi-Conductors, Robotics, Opto-Nano Electronics.
- For Associate Professor: Six years post Ph.D. experience of which at least three years at the level of Asst. Professor in Level 12 or equivalent in a reputed Academic Institution, R & D Lab or relevant industry.
- For Assistant Professor (Grade I): Three years post Ph.D. experience in level 11/10 from reputed academic Institute / Research and Development.
- For Assistant Professor (Grade II): One-year post Ph.D. experience from reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs.
- PG and Ph.D. degrees in relevant disciplines from recognized universities with excellent academic records.
- Candidates who have earned their Ph.D. from reputed overseas universities or CFTIs such as IISc, IITs, etc. are preferred.
- Candidates with Ph.D. and less than one year of post-PhD experience shall be considered for appointment as Assistant Professor (on Contract) in the pay scale equivalent of Level 10 in 7th CPC (Rs 57700- 98200).
How to Apply?
- Filled in application form should be sent to the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Satyavedu Mandal Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh.
- India Applications received as per the following deadlines will be considered for the first phase of recruitments, scheduled in November 2019.
- The last date for receipt of hard copies of applications with relevant documents by Speed Post is 4th November 2019.
- Applications received after this date will be considered in the next phase of recruitment.
- Scanned Copy of filled-in application with supporting documents may be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com