The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor Grade-I, Assistant Professor Grade-II, and Associate Professor in the School of Engineering (SE). Candidates who are interested in research and have a proven track record relevant to the areas mentioned below are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should have a passion for teaching, should be exceptionally motivated, and should have an established record of high-quality research. IIT Mandi promotes an interdisciplinary culture and SE faculty can collaborate with Institute faculty in different areas of engineering, basic sciences, and humanities & social sciences.
- Hybrid energy materials and processing, Alternative fuels and IC engines, Thermal Radiation
- Mechanical Design: Design of machines and mechanisms,
- Robotics and control including artificial intelligence.
- Thermo-fluid: Conventional and renewable energy technologies, Fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- Manufacturing: In all areas of Non-conventional manufacturing, Industrial automation
- Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree with consistently good academic record throughout.
- The candidate must have completed a BTech degree in the relevant area, except for the area of Materials Science in which case a BTech or MSc degree in the relevant area will be acceptable.
- A minimum of 6 years teaching/research/professional experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor in an academic institution or equivalent position in a research organization or industry at the time of screening and shortlisting the applications.
For Associate Professor: Rs. 1,59,026/- pm
How to Apply?
- The last date for receiving applications is 5 pm IST, October 31st, 2019. After this deadline, applications may be considered until faculty positions get filled.
- To apply online, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org