Applications are invited for Assistant- Alumni Relations at IIM Udaipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 6 November 2021.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Assistant- Alumni Relations” on contract basis for a period of eleven months initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position.
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Expert level knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
- Accounting knowledge will be a plus.
Desirable: A post graduate degree with relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- Freshers can apply.
- Post qualification experience in academic administration / admission activities and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs is desirable.
Roles & Responsibiliteis
The selected candidate will assist the Officer- Alumni Relations in all activities related to the office including Alumni data maintenance, coordination with Alumni and documentation-related support. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Officer Alumni Relations in his/her day-to-day administration related to documentation and other activities as per requirement which may occasionally involve working outside of office hours.
- Assist to organize alumni events.
- Create and maintain documentation of accounts.
- Copy, scan, and store documents. Check for accuracy and edit files and write-ups. Review and update documents (e.g., manuals and workflows). File documents in physical and digital records.
- Expert level computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Good command on Acrobat, Data Entry, social media updates.
- Internet savvy.
- Excellent command on written and oral communication skills in English language, ability to interact with Alumni, faculty, administration, students and external agencies effectively, draft letters, etc.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
The applicants are requested to apply online mode through the link provided at the institute’s website.
21,500/- per month.
Last date to receive application: 6-11-2021.
You may also be interested in: