Applications are invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up vacancies in APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL in Group – A & Group – B categories as shown below:
- Date of commencement of Online Application process: 24th September, 2017
- Date of Closure of Online Application process: 20th October, 2017
Additional Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Course duration of Graduate Degree in Engineering should be of minimum 4 years or 3 years after completion of Diploma Certificate course.
- Duration of Post Graduate course should be of minimum 2 years.
- Minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination of Diploma/Degree/MBA or Equivalent courses for the above mentioned posts.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, Minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination of Diploma/Degree/ MBA or Equivalent courses for the above mentioned posts.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/GPA or Letter Grade in a Diploma/Degree/ MBA or Equivalent courses is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated by the candidates in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to submit a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute along with the printed application form, at the time of viva-voce examination. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA/GPA will be multiplied by a factor 10 and the sum will be subtracted by 5.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates. Candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 24.09.2017 to 20.10.2017.
The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned passport size recent coloured photograph along with the signature in the APDCL website at the time of filling their applications online.
The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted before appearing the viva-voce examination (if called for).