The Assam Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana has envisioned to double the farmers’ income by Financial Year 2021-22.
MyGov Assam invites the citizens to write an Essay on the theme “My Village, My Idea”.
The essay should be based on your vision of a model village.
The winners of this contest will be awarded a certificate signed by the Chief Minister, Assam.
Last date of submission is 10th May, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The theme of the essay should be “My Village, My Idea”.
- The essay should not exceed 1500 words.
- Essays submitted should be in English, Assamese, Bengali, Bodo and Hindi Language only.
- The essay should be submitted in the form of a PDF file, with size less than 10MB.
- A participant can send only one entry. In case it is found that any participant has submitted more than one entry, all will be considered invalid.
- The entry should be original. Copied entries will not be considered under the contest.
- The participant must be the same person who has written the essay and plagiarism would not be allowed.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Selection Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however, Assam MyGov portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.
For more details, visit the official notification here.