Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship 2019 for UG Students in Assam: Apply by April 30
The Akadamics Scholarship is an initiative powered by Assam Foundation of North America to award educational scholarships and mentoring to students who are financially deprived but have promising academics to demonstrate. The scholarships are awarded to students pursuing postsecondary (graduation/bachelor’s) education.
- Students seeking to or already enrolled in a bachelor’s degree course in any discipline are eligible; no scholarship is available at this stage for pursuing diploma/certificate level courses.
- The applicant should have passed his/her Higher Secondary/Pre-University/CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination.
- Students of families whose per-head family income (i.e. total family income/total family members) is at or below INR 50,000 per year are eligible for the scholarship. Family income refers to the income after deductions for taxes or other purposes. Only direct family members will count towards the total family members.
- A potential awardee should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam verified through appropriate documentation.
How to apply
Step 1: Follow the link to the AFNA Kaushik Das Memorial College Scholarship 2019 application form. Click Here
Step 2: Fill in all the fields including the subjective details (2 Question 200 words answers)
Step 3: Click on the Submit button or Save the Application Form in PDF format and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For both Applicants after form submission:
Final Step: AFNA Scholarship Selection Board (SSB) will review the applications and call for the proof of documents as stated below.
Documents will have to be either posted or emailed to the same postal or email address respectively as mentioned above.
Scholarship Disbursement: Upon successful presentation of documents, the scholarship will be provided to the awardees.
- Last Date for Application Submission for 2018-19 session: Apr 30th, 2019
- Last Date for Documentation Submission (from the requested applicants): June 15th, 2019 (tentative)
- Last Date for Documentation Submission (from requested applicants appearing in 12th grade exam): June 30th, 2019 (tentative)
- Scholarship Announcement: July 31st, 2019 (tentative)
Click here for the official website.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)