About the conference
The ASME International Gas Turbine Institute presents the sixth biennial ASME Gas Turbine India Conference in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. The 2-day event attracts the industry’s leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are shaping the future of turbomachinery.
Authors and presenters are invited to participate in this event to exchange ideas on research, development and best practices on Gas Turbines and allied areas. The conference is an excellent opportunity to initiate and expand international co-operation.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai, 600036, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Track 1 Compressors, Fans and Pumps
- Track 2 Turbines
- Track 3 Heat Transfer
- Track 4 Combustion, fuels and emissions
- Track 5 Structures and Dynamics
- Track 6 Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind)
- Track 7 Inlets and exhausts
- Track 8 Emerging Technologies (Hybrid Electric Propulsion, UAV,…)
- Track 9 GT operation and maintenance
- Track 10 Materials & Manufacturing (including Coatings, Composites, CMCs, Additive Manufacturing)
- Track 11 Analytics & Digital Solutions for Gas Turbines/Rotating Machinery
- Track 12 Student Poster Display Competition
- Track 13 Keynote Lectures
- Track 14 Panel Discussions
- Track 15 Invited Sessions
- Submission of Abstract: April 18, 2019
- Author Notification of Abstract Acceptance: May 09, 2019
- Submission of Student Poster (Track 10 only): June 10, 2019
- Conference: December 5 – 6, 2019
For contact details, click here.