Asianet, the leading TV Channel of Kerala proudly launches the biggest inter-school contest, ‘ASIANET THINK AND LEARN CHALLENGE 2017’ which will be telecasted on Asianet across 7 episodes (“Program”) with the top school team from 14 districts in Kerala, Mahe & Lakshadweep.
The ASIANET THINK AND LEARN CHALLENGE 2017 (“Contest”) is a critical thinking and knowledge based program which provides a unique platform for Kerala’s school students where they can compete and win laurels for themselves and their school. Participating students should be from Grade 4 to Grade l0 (both Grades included).
The Contest shall be conducted in three stages. Stage l will consist of a written screening round which will be conducted in the school and top l0 percentile of students participated in each district will be selected for stage 2. From stage 2, one school team from each district will participate for stage 3 (the ‘Program’) which will be selected via the written screening round.
The written screening rounds will have questions to be answered on an OMR sheet provided by the organizers in 40 minutes during a regular class period in the school (Stage 1). Only one team from each district will qualify for the Stage 3 i.e. the Program, after Stage 2.
- All English medium schools from Grade 4 to Grade l0 (both Grades included) can participate.
- All students in the school from the aforementioned grades must participate for the written screening test (Stage 1).
- The schools can register for participation in the contest by completing the simple registration form available in the website.
- The form must be completed in full. Forms not duly ﬁlled with all the details will be rejected.
- All students in the school between Grade 4 to 10 (both grades included) must participate in the written screening test to ensure equal opportunity of selection to Stage 2.
- Only forms which are duly signed, stamped and attested by the school authorities will be considered to be as valid entries to Asianet Think and Learn Challenge 2017.
- The form will be emailed to the respective schools.
- Further details can be collected by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The completed forms can be scanned and mailed to the above mentioned mail.
- A conﬁrmation email will be sent on receipt of the form.
- The registrations starts from 10th of September 2017.
- For further queries, Please contact: 1800-I23-456 or 9243500458.
Gifts, Trophies and Certiﬁcates:
All the 16 teams competing in the on-Air Program will be given a participation certiﬁcates with Trophies.
The Gratiﬁcation for Winners at various levels is as under:
- The two members of the Winning Team along with the school Principal will be awarded with an all-expense paid trip to NASA.
- The two members of the First Runner-up Team will be awarded a cash Prize of €2,00,000/-(for team).