Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) 2018 invites students to participate in the AYLTLC 2018, which will be held in Singapore from 22nd to 26th February 2018.
AYLTLC is an annual gathering for student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To Network with student leaders from Top Universities
- To Learn about the Key Success which shaped one of Asia’s most progressive nations, Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
The following are eligible to be a AYLTLC participant:
- Students aged 16-26 (at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2018) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
- Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
- Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
How to Register
- The applicant can register online through the online application system of our website
by clicking here.
- The applicant download the application form by clicking here and submit the application form to email@example.com after completing it.
Registration Fee: SGD 80 per person
Program Fee: SGD 880 per person
- Hotel Reception
- Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Name Tags and Certificates etc)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
- Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Singapore)
- 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
- Welcome Luncheon (x 2)
- Other Miscellaneous Services
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details, please refer to the below.