Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III is a Model United Nations carrying the theme of The Implementation of World’s Agenda 2030.
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III aims to facilitate young leaders from different places to broaden their networks and to provide a platform to share their perspectives, particularly on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that will be discussed in each council.
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership, Negotiation & Diplomacy
- United Nation’s Conference Atmosphere
Series of Activities
- Grand Symposium
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III holds a grand symposium during the opening ceremony with the theme of The Implementation of World’s Agenda 2030 conducted by outstanding speakers that will discuss recent international issues regarding the topic in each council.
2. MUN 101
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III organizes MUN 101 and Zero Conference before the committee sessions start so that the delegates may learn how MUN works and understand the Rules of Procedure deeper.
3. Committee Session
Delegates will be assigned to represent a country in each council that has been chosen by the delegates and discuss the particular topic in their council.
4. Diplomatic Dinner
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III provides a networking moment, namely Diplomatic Dinner. Delegates will experience multiculturalism through diplomatic dinners where they may expand their network by meeting other delegates from various countries.
5. Bali City Tour
Delegates will be invited to witness the alluring beauty of the Island of Gods, Bali. During the city tour, delegates will be visiting iconic tourism spots exhibiting the captivating cultures of Bali that cannot be found anywhere else, such as Water Blow Nusa Dua, Uluwatu Temple, and Pandawa Beach
An awarding ceremony will be presented to appreciate the participants’ hard work and enthusiasm during the committee session.
7. Cultural Night
There will be a set of cultural performances during the closing ceremony where the delegates will perform on stage to exhibit the culture of their nations.
Councils and Committees Overview
- The General Assembly
1. Disarmament and International Security Committee (UNGA-DISEC)
2. Economic and Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN)
3. Special, Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL)
- The Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- United Nations Framework for Climatic Change (UNFCCC)
- Specialized Agencies
- World Tourism Organization (WTO)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- International Press (IP)
- Regional Bodies and Crisis Committee
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Crisis Committee
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
For payment details, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com