The Asia- Pacific Youth Exchange (APYE) program responds to the global necessity by stimulating policy formulation and project execution centered on SDGs by including young people.
Youth delegates have opportunity to learn and hone skills required to participate in sustainable development. APYE is also a platform for the youth sector to skill up and participate in the formal economy.
- Opportunities to implement projects and proposals created in the program
- Opportunities to create connections with organizations actively conducting advocacy programs.
- Opportunities in gaining education beyond the standard rubric of instruction.
- Opportunities to share experience overseas and into international development institutions.
- Opportunities to join competitions affiliated to APYE and UYA.
The applicant must be :
- a resident of the Asia and the Pacific Region
- at least 18-30 years old
- must be willing to take initiatives in the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Eligible Regions: Open for all Asia-Pacific countries
Application Process: Online