Applications are invited for the Ashoka & Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program 2019 for Disability Champions to be held in Singapore.
About the Program:
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
This special edition CXC in Singapore is co-hosted by Virtualahan and (these)abilities and will be for social innovators (with or without disabilities) supporting persons with disabilities and championing diversity and inclusion in Asia- Pacific.
The summit follows the universal design and will provide necessary arrangements for all types of disability.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- However, participants are expected to cover their own visas, local travel to the airport and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases the organizers may be able to support with some of these costs, please contact).
- A small application contribution of 15 USD is also requested (making exceptions for those who are unable to contribute) to cover the costs of thoroughly reviewing a large number of applications.
- Must be between 18-35 y/o.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture/initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and has as its core mission to empower / advocate for people with disabilities. Organizers are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community.
- Should be located and have an impact in an eligible country: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Application deadline is 23rd June at 23:00 CET.
- All applicants will be notified by 31st July.