About the Scholarship:
This scholarship has been established by Professor Ashok Khurana to support the post-graduate education of outstanding Indian students who are undertaking full-time post-graduate studies at the University.
The scholarship consists of $25,000 for one year, payable towards the recipient’s airfares, living expenses, and tuition fees. The successful applicant will also receive a 50% discount on the tuition fees for the duration of their program.
The Scholarship will be open to candidates who will be undertaking a postgraduate coursework program of study, on a full-time basis at the University of Adelaide.
1. The scholarship is only available for international students with Indian citizenship who are
commencing a postgraduate coursework program. Students who have already commenced their
studies at the University of Adelaide are ineligible to apply.
2. The scholarship will be awarded on academic merit, and supporting information. Only complete
applications will be considered, and only applicants who have met the University’s minimum English
language requirement at the scholarship application deadline will be eligible for consideration.
3. Applicants must have an unconditional offer at the University of Adelaide prior to applying for this
scholarship. One scholarship will be awarded to an applicant each year.
4. The University reserves the right to vary the award, or not to offer a scholarship if the candidates have
not achieved the level of academic achievement to merit the awards.
5. Candidates who have applied for, or will apply for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
- academic merit; and
- a personal statement which demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities and an intention to significantly enhance India’s development in their field of study upon completion of their studies.
Phone: +61 8 8313 5208