Asha Akansha Foundation is a non-governmental organisation established in the year 2013 and is aimed towards working for education and spreading awareness in the society.
Free education, craft classes, dance classes, menstrual hygiene camps etc. have been organised along with creating awareness on the various issues.
Asha Akansha Foundation is organising a National Online PowerPoint Competition, 2019 to spread awareness about the process of election and the factors influencing elections among the students.
1. Interface between media and election
2. Ethical voting in elections.
- Competition is open for College and University Students.
- For Undergraduates, Postgraduates & Research Scholars of all Courses/Streams.
- A candidate is eligible to submit only one entry.
- More than one entry from the same college is permitted.
No REGISTRATION FEES is to be paid for participation in the competition.
To register, click here.
- Last Date of registration: 25th April 2019.
- Last date of Submission: 30th April 2019.
Certificates will be provided to top 20 entries.
Certificate of merit and cash prize will be awarded to Top 3 position.
For any queries, send an email to aaf.pptcomp[at]gmail.com or facebook page.