Applications are now invited from eligible and bright candidates for the ASEM-DUO Sweden Fellowship Program 2020.
The DUO-Sweden Fellowship Programme was established in 2010 with the aim of promoting exchanges of people between Sweden and 21 Asian countries on a balanced basis. In this respect, DUO-Sweden requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in an academic cooperative arrangement.
Your exchange fulfills all three requirements below:
- Undergraduate and Graduate students who are currently enrolled in universities are invited to apply.
- An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have established an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
- The Swedish home institution has selected an EU national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
- The same Asian host institution has selected an Asian student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection had been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
The duration of the fellowship is limited to one semester (or 4 months, whichever comes earlier).
The amount of fellowships is standardized to 3500 Euros for Asian students and 3,500 Euros for Swedish students in a pair, in a high-income country. For Middle and Low-income countries, the Asian student gets 4,000 Euros and the Swedish student gets 3,000 Euros.
How to Apply?
- The educational institution in Sweden applies on behalf of both institutions and people who are to participate in the exchange.
- Asian institutions in partnership with Sweden institutions shall cooperate fully with Swedish institutions in supplying precise information of Asian applicants.
- Individuals wishing to take part in exchanges are advised to contact the relevant offices (e.g. International Relations Offices) of the educational institutions to file an application for this program.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply online is May 18, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2020: Apply by Jul 31.