ASEAN India Research Training Fellowship by DST [50 Posts; Monthly Fellowship Rs. 50K]: Apply by Dec 31
India has been the dialogue partner for ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) since 1992. In 2012, on the occasion of 20th anniversary as dialogue partner, India-ASEAN celebrated commemorative Summit and declared enhancement of its relations to strategic level.
The Plan of Action of the ASEAN-INDIA PARTNERSHIP FOR PEACE, PROGRESS AND SHARED PROSPERITY (2016-2020), implements the goals and objectives of the ASEAN-India Partnership for Peace, Progress and Shared Prosperity on 30 November 2004 in Vientiane, Lao PDR, and the Vision Statement of the ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit, adopted by the Leaders of ASEAN and India on 20 December 2012 in New Delhi, India.
1. Agricultural Sciences
2. Biological and Medical Sciences
3. Chemical Sciences & Engineering
4. Computer Science & Engineering
5. Physical Sciences and Mathematics
6. Ocean, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
7. Engineering Sciences
8. Materials, Minerals and Metallurgy
9. Science Policy / IPR Management / Technology Transfer & Commercialisation
10. Other multi-disciplinary areas of Science, Technology and Innovation in alignment with APASTI.
Who can Apply
1. Applicant must be holding nationality of any of the ASEAN Member State.
2. Possess at-least a Masters Degree in any Natural Sciences or an equivalent degree in Technology / Engineering / Medicine / allied disciplines.
3. Applicant should be working / studying and / or affiliated to any national R&D or academic institution in his/ her home ASEAN Member country. The application should be endorsed by the Head of his/ her institution confirming that if selected, he/ she will be sanctioned leave for the Fellowship period and will join his/ her duties back in the institution on completion of the Fellowship in India.
4. The upper age limit for the applicant is 45 years as on date of submission of application.
5. The Applicants who have already availed Research Training Fellowship(RTF) are not eligible to apply again.
6. Fluency in English language.
7. Indian nationals are not eligible for the Fellowship.
8. Applicants who have availed any fellowship scheme of Govt of India during last 5 years are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, click here.
December 31, 2019
For more information, click here.
About the Author