About the Conference
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is organizing a Conference on Urbanization Challenges in Emerging Economies in New Delhi, India during 12-14 December, 2017. It is being organized and hosted by ASCE and the ASCE India Section in collaboration with IIT Delhi and Institution of Engineers (India) at IIT Delhi.
The theme of the Conference is ‘Moving Towards Resilient Sustainable Cities and Infrastructure’.
The conference will focus on infrastructure challenges being faced due to urban explosion of major metropolitan areas in emerging economies.
The conference will be divided into four major tracks, namely,
- Planning and financing to meet the growing demand
- Transportation around & beneath existing cities
- Energy, environment, and water infrastructure needed to meet the demands of exploding population in urban areas
- Resilience and sustainability of infrastructure in a changing environment for the next 100 years
Call for Papers
Authors wishing to submit papers are invited to submit an abstract of between 250 and 400 words, prior to June 30th, 2017.
Successful authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by July 14th, 2017 and invited to submit full papers no later than September 15th, 2017 with accepted authors invited to present their papers at the conference.
Final papers, six to twelve pages long, will be reviewed and if accepted published in the Conference Proceedings. Proceedings will be copyrighted and published by ASCE post-conference, and available online in the ASCE Library.
How to submit abstract?
Abstracts may only be submitted via the online Submission System through the link given here.
Registration Fees for the Conference
- Speaker Registration Fee (conference only): INR 5,000.00 (must register by September 11, 2017)
- ASCE Member: INR 5500 /-* (per person) for Early Bird (by November 10, 2017) & INR 6000 /-* (per person) for Regular (After November 10, 2017)
- Non ASCE Member: INR 6500 /-* (per person) for Early Bird (by November 10, 2017) & INR 7000 /-* (per person) for Regular (After November 10, 2017)
To know more details about this conference, click for the conference website here.